Saturday, February 28, 2009

ART STUDIO



















Now that I have introduced myself, let me give you a look-see at my home art studio. I spend as much time in my studio as I can and love to surround myself with art - mine and that of others. It is a feast for the eyes, at least I think so! When people enter this room they usually say they don't know where to look first. I also keep my computer in here so between creating and communicating it is a wonder I ever leave this room. So take a look around and I hope you enjoy the view.....

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing other people's creative space. You can see for a moment through their eyes, see what inspires them. I love your space, and like you, we never have enough room. Spud's been complaining for years that he'd like to use the garage for a change and maybe have at least one closet all his own. NOT! LOL!

    ReplyDelete